Vega Trem VT1 Tremolo System for Stratocaster Guitars is a patented VT system that delivers!
- You wanted a floating bridge that did not force you to drill into or modify your beloved ST guitar – we did it.
- You desired a vibrato bridge that did not stick out more than the original bridge – here it is.
- You imagined total freedom of movement and a whammy bar that never caused you trouble – and we got it.
- You fantasized about a tremolo free of unwanted noise . . . now that dream has come true.
- You wanted to get rid of the hassle of microtuners . . . not a hassle anymore.
The patented Vega Trem VT1 Tremolo System (ES 1119430 U) is based on two basic principles:
1) The adaptation of the bridge dimensions to the existing cavity in the ST models. Adapting the dimensions aims to allow the bridge to freely enter into the cavity of the guitar body by pulling the whammy bar back (tensioning the strings) and requires a redesign of the complete assembly (saddles, plate and block).
2) The bridge pivoting system optimizes the movement of the bridge. The pivotal center of action has been changed by adding a part (fulcrum) that replaced the traditional concept of support on screws, giving more amplitude to that movement. The shape of the point of support of the plate on the fulcrum has also been changed, minimizing friction – which is now practically non-existent.
The result: a homogeneous action free of unwanted noise – which is very pleasing to the musical performance. (It is recommended to use low friction nuts and locking tuners).
NOTE: You need to specify which mounting blade you need. Standard 6 String or 2 Point Bridge Replacement